More About Tourist Visa to NZA

The Visitor Visa or category B non-immigrant visa is meant for only those who need to remain in the NZ for short periods. It is issued for 3 months to 10 years which includes multiple-entry to the country, subject to approval from NZCIS.

B-1 visa is for bNZiness needs while B-2 is given to medical care and tourism. Both of these non-immigrant visa. Additional extension of 6 months can be applied with the NZ Citizenship and Immigration Services when you're in the NZ. If you plan to visit New Zealand for a short period, you must request an NZeTA before you travel.

Image Source: Google

Before you are approved for a tourist visa, you mNZt be eligible in accordance with the requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act which ensures that you are not a potential immigrant. You mNZt show that you have a home / property in your home country that you have no intention to leave while a visit to the NZ is for a specific purpose, namely, medical care, bNZiness and leisure activities.

Positive factors working in your favor, including being over 60 years, having your own property in the country of origin, and the past record of traveling to different countries. But the problem arises in qualifying for a tourist visa to the United States when:

• You are in the age group 15 to 35 years

• If there is any negative information / feedback about you on NZ Consulate

• You are not married / widow / widower

• You do not have a return of income filed fax

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *